Turn your taste for the Southwest and passion for seamless service into a successful career. Our passion for outstanding service and quality cuisine make us an excellent company to grow and expand your talents. We continually support and develop the people who choose to work on our team. Tonto is among the rare independently-owned restaurants that make everything from scratch in-house daily. We butcher all of our own meats and seafood and use the freshest local and natural ingredients available. Many local seasonal items are harvested directly from our property and backyard, the bountiful Sonoran Desert itself. We take great pride in the people who help us continue to be successful.
We seek individuals who are self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about great hospitality, and outstanding food and wine to become part of our team.
We seek qualified individuals who are passionate about the hospitality industry and love outstanding food and fine wine. We are searching for enthusiastic and motivated leaders to join and direct our team! Our goal is to ensure that all standards of quality whether in the kitchen or in the dining room guest are exceeded every time. The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Minimum 2-4 years of recent leadership experience
- Possess the ability to effectively make decisions and resolve challenges
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, high volume setting
- Has excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of training techniques
- Support and respect our culture and values
- Be honest and focused
- Certificate or degree in Hospitality/Culinary Arts preferred
If the above qualifications describe you, then we may have an extraordinary opportunity available!
Compensation and Benefits Package…
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Dining Discounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required
Turn your taste for the Southwest into an exciting career. Work side by side with our multi-dimensional team. We welcome students and externships. All students will be evaluated on their skills and prior experience. We will do our best to place students in the area best suitable for them to succeed.