Enjoy our four-course plated brunch, freshly baked, house-made bread & Complimentary Champagne. Seating every 15 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
$65 per guest, $20 for children 10 and under (children’s menu). Tax & gratuity not included.
Please note that this is the only menu served for Easter; children menus, vegan, gluten free menus are available.
Chardonnay poached jumbo tiger shrimp, Alaskan king crab leg, smoked cutthroat trout with AZ citrus, and prickly pear cocktail sauce
Salad and Fruit Course:
– Spring rocket & dandelion greens, confit cipollini onions, strawberry ricotta, sun-dried blueberries, candied walnuts, and a white balsamic vinaigrette.
– Three bean southwestern salad, roasted red chili, epazote, charred spring onions, pickled AZ sweet corn, daikon radish, and caramelized shallots.
– Toasted orzo pasta, baby mint, preserved lemon, chickpeas, lemon-thyme vinaigrette, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and fresh parsley.
– Seasonal AZ fruit with wild ocotillo flowers and roasted pichuberry yogurt.
– House-made quiche with grilled asparagus, feta cheese, roasted chicken. Served with baby gem lettuce with apricots, red wine cheddar, roasted pepitas, and strawberry thyme vinaigrette.
– or –
– Mesquite wood-grilled Colorado lamb chops, bacon lardon braised mustard greens, preserved lemon new potato salad, roasted spring onions, rhubarb jam, sauce bordelaise.
– or –
– Pan-seared Alaskan halibut with garden wild rice, trumpet mushrooms, lovage, English peas, roasted purple carrot puree, white balsamic glaze.
– or –
– Wood fired rib eye, pancetta, charred asparagus, barley style risotto, roasted zucchini, oven dried Roma tomato, sauce bearnaise.
Duo of Desserts:
– Carrot cake with roasted walnut crumble, cream cheese glaze, toasted meringue.
– Lemon blueberry cheesecake, blueberry compote, AZ citrus meringue, dried lemon wheel.
Reservations: 480-488-0698 or make em online Click here