Tonto is open on Thanksgiving Day
Trio of Appetizers
– Three bean salad with tongues of fire, black tepary beans, lentil, lovage, caramelized fennel, Cognac and cranberry pork sausage, whole grain mustard, and red wine reduction
– Arugula Salad with Frisée, Stilton bleu, Champagne grapes, red flame grapes, roasted candied pecan halves, and a roasted shallot champagne vinaigrette
– Pumpkin bisque, pink peppercorn maple quark cheese, candied espresso almonds
Choice of one Entrée
– Tom turkey breast and braised thigh, cranberry ginger orange relish, sage gravy, buttermilk whipped potatoes, maple and brown butter glazed yams, herbed focaccia stuffing, sautéed French beans
– Slow roasted beef short rib Bourguignon, buttery Yukon mashed potatoes, caramelized baby carrots, roasted cipollini onions, Chianti jus lie
– Wood-grilled Campbell River salmon, roasted root vegetables, crispy Brussels, bacon, sherry and mustard seed vinaigrette, shaved pecorino, pomelo, and kumquat marmalade
Autumn Dessert Duo
– Traditional pumpkin pie, Tahitian vanilla Chantilly creme
– Chocolate pecan pie, whipped cinnamon ganache
Tonto is open on Thanksgiving Day for our special menu only.
$68 per guest /$25 for children ages 5-12. All prices subject to tax.
Also serving Gluten-Free, Vegetarian and Vegan Menu options.
Seating times available from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Reservations & Information 480-488-0698 or