Throughout the year, Tonto Bar & Grill hosts several events to bring together family and friends and foster a sense of community. From our popular Balloon Festival to our special holiday dinner celebrations, we invite you to come out and join us for the good times.
Remember to visit Tonto Bar & Grill when you are in Cave Creek/Carefree enjoying all of the wonderful activities the area has to offer, including golfing, shopping, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, bird watching, sightseeing and attending festivals.
Daily happy hour
- Join us from 3-6 p.m. daily in the bar for Happy Hour
$1 off all beers, $2 off all cocktails, $2 off all wines by the glass $2 off appetizers
Click Here to view our Happy Hour Menu
- When: 10 a.m. -2 p.m. every Sunday
- Relax and enjoy your Sunday with our special brunch items offered 10 am to 2 pm in addition to our regular menu.
Sunday brunch on the patio of Tonto doesn’t get much better!
View or Print Sunday Brunch Menu
Serving the below specials all day from 11 am – 9 pm
Along with our regular menu
The Start of Good Things:
Guinness beer cheese soup
Garnished with Irish moss, beer nuts, popcorn, peanuts, and jalapeño oil Cup 5 Bowl 7
The Hearty Goods:
House-made corned beef with braised cabbage, sautéed
carrots, buttery Yukon potatoes and a Guinness mustard
The Pot of Gold Dessert:
Chocolate graham crust, whipped Bailey’s Irish cream and
a pistachio crumble. 11.
Click here for online Reservations
Enjoy our four-course plated brunch, freshly baked, house-made bread & Complimentary Champagne. Seating every 15 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
$65 per guest, $20 for children 10 and under (children’s menu). Tax & gratuity not included.
Please note that this is the only menu served for Easter; children menus, vegan, gluten free menus are available.
Chardonnay poached jumbo tiger shrimp, Alaskan king crab leg, smoked cutthroat trout with AZ citrus, and prickly pear cocktail sauce
Salad and Fruit Course:
– Spring rocket & dandelion greens, confit cipollini onions, strawberry ricotta, sun-dried blueberries, candied walnuts, and a white balsamic vinaigrette.
– Three bean southwestern salad, roasted red chili, epazote, charred spring onions, pickled AZ sweet corn, daikon radish, and caramelized shallots.
– Toasted orzo pasta, baby mint, preserved lemon, chickpeas, lemon-thyme vinaigrette, heirloom cherry tomatoes, and fresh parsley.
– Seasonal AZ fruit with wild ocotillo flowers and roasted pichuberry yogurt.
– House-made quiche with grilled asparagus, feta cheese, roasted chicken. Served with baby gem lettuce with apricots, red wine cheddar, roasted pepitas, and strawberry thyme vinaigrette.
– or –
– Mesquite wood-grilled Colorado lamb chops, bacon lardon braised mustard greens, preserved lemon new potato salad, roasted spring onions, rhubarb jam, sauce bordelaise.
– or –
– Pan-seared Alaskan halibut with garden wild rice, trumpet mushrooms, lovage, English peas, roasted purple carrot puree, white balsamic glaze.
– or –
– Wood fired rib eye, pancetta, charred asparagus, barley style risotto, roasted zucchini, oven dried Roma tomato, sauce bearnaise.
Duo of Desserts:
– Carrot cake with roasted walnut crumble, cream cheese glaze, toasted meringue.
– Lemon blueberry cheesecake, blueberry compote, AZ citrus meringue, dried lemon wheel.
Reservations: 480-488-0698 or make em online Click here
Happy Mother’s Day
Join us for our regular menu or our delectable specials served all-day
Please note that we are NOT offering our regular Sunday brunch menu as we have are offering all of the below specials.
“Mother’s Little Helper”
Fresh muddled peaches, thyme, Tanqueray gin, clove spiced honey, lemon soda water 12.
The below specials are featured from 10:00 – 2 pm:
Spring Asparagus & Crab Bisque Lemon-rosemary olive oil, jumbo lump crab salad, shaved white and green asparagus Cup 7 Bowl 10
– or –
House made Cinnamon Roll (serves 2-4 ppl) Freshly baked with salted caramel, pecans, and cream cheese frosting 8
– or –
House made Quiche with Serrano Ham, Smoked Gouda & Charred Asparagus Served with a seasonal salad of mizuna and mache, gastrique onions, sun-dried apricots, almond mascarpone, red grapes, and toasted walnuts 18
– or –
Steak and Eggs Benedict Oscar Style Beef tenderloin medallions and poached chicken eggs, on toasted brioche, hollandaise sauce, jumbo lump crab, shaved asparagus and Yukon potato hash 25
The below specials are featured from 10:00 am 9 pm
Cast Iron-Seared Butterfish Basil lemon pesto, toasted AZ pine nuts, Italian style creamy risotto, Parmesan Reggiano, and charred chili crusted leeks 42
– or –
Mesquite Wood-Grilled Beef Tenderloin 8 oz. Port-thyme braised wild mushrooms, shaved truffles, sauce bordelaise, rosemary Boursin whipped Yukon potatoes, roasted spring onions, and pomme frites 44
Fresh Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Tart
Shortbread crust, vanilla bean pastry crème, crushed pistachios, and a fresh kiwi coulis 11
Call 480-488-0698 for reservations or
click here to book them online