Throughout the year, Tonto Bar & Grill hosts several events to bring together family and friends and foster a sense of community. From our popular Balloon Festival to our spring concert series to our special holiday dinner celebrations, we invite you to come out and join us for the good times.
Remember to visit Tonto Bar & Grill when you are in Cave Creek/Carefree enjoying all of the wonderful activities the area has to offer, including golfing, shopping, hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, bird watching, sightseeing and attending festivals.
Daily happy hour
- Join us from 3-6 p.m. daily in the bar for Happy Hour
$1 off all beers, $2 off all cocktails, $2 off all wines by the glass $2 off appetizers
Click here to view / print Happy Hour Menu
- When: 10 a.m. -2 p.m. every Sunday
- Relax and enjoy your Sunday with our special brunch items offered 10 am to 2 pm in addition to our regular menu.
Sunday brunch on the patio of Tonto doesn’t get much better!
View or Print Sunday Brunch Menu
Enjoy our four-course plated brunch, and complimentary Champagne.
Seating every 15 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Please note our last seating is 2 pm and we will be closed for dinner)
$65 per Adult, $20 for children ages 10 and under (from children’s menu). Tax & gratuity are not included.
For reservations phone 480-488-0698 or book them online
View / Print Tonto Easter Menu
Easter Brunch Menu
Salad and Fruit Course:
– Upland watercress, gastrique onions, Camembert, sun-dried apricot, candied pecans, blueberry shallot vinaigrette
– Tongues of fire beans, roasted AZ peppers, lovage, charred scallions, gerkins, watermelon radish, citrus herb vinaigrette
– Tri-color orzo pasta, preserved lemon, roasted asparagus, chickpeas, feta cheese, toasted pine nuts, chipotle vinaigrette
– Seasonal AZ fruit with wild nasturtium and roasted peach yogurt
Seafood Platter :
Pinot grigio poached jumbo shrimp, Alaskan king crab leg, and smoked Sockeye salmon with AZ citrus and three-peppercorn cocktail sauce
Mesquite wood-grilled Colorado lamb chops, red yarnet yam hash, spring onions, caramelized fennel, charred corn, mint, and pomegranate molasses bordelaise
– or –
House-made quiche with broccolini, Gouda, shallots, spinach, and trumpet mushrooms. Served with baby gem lettuce with blueberries, Maytag Blue Cheese, roasted pepitas, and rhubarb thyme vinaigrette
– or –
Pan-seared Alaskan halibut with shallot confit risotto, caramelized peaches, roasted baby beets, pichuberry buerre blanc, SIFarms basil oil
– or -|
Wood-fired beef tenderloin Oscar, crispy heirloom fingerling potatoes with pancetta, charred asparagus, jumbo lump crab, AZ smoked tomato hollandaise
Trio of desserts:
– Mini stacked carrot cake, maple cream cheese frosting, candied carrot, white chocolate garnish
– Coconut cream tartlet with glazed pineapple, macadamia nut brittle
– Nutter butter chocolate bar, layers of ganache, peanut butter filling, sea salt caramel sauce